Subject: Re: (Very Long) MS Fails Again - Let's get Warped
From: "Glenn M. Lewis - MPG DA ~" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 95 22:23:11 PDT

I've done this before, but I'll do it again, since I have
more amunition...  Howzabout a Linux port of LightWave, now that it
has OpenGL, eh?  I don't want to start an OS debate, but UNIX is a
real OS.  Just my opinion.  I have been told that I am one of two
people who want a Linux port.  Oh, well, I can dream can't I?  :-)
						-- Glenn

P.S. SIGGRAPH is awesome.  Just got back from the Electronic
     Theater... some Incredible animations!!!  Nice job, Stuart, by
     the way!  Of course, there was a bunch of artsy junk too, but
     most of it was fantastic.  Boy, I *am* opinionated, aren't I?

Glenn Lewis | [email-masked] | These are my opinions...not Intel's
<URL:http://www.c2.org/~glewis/>
--
"Glenn M. Lewis - MPG DA ~" <[email-masked]> sent this message.
To Post a Message           : [email-masked]
Un/Subscription Requests To : [email-masked]
(DIGEST)                 or : [email-masked]
Administrative Items To     : [email-masked]